Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Fragmented Thoughts

Well...dad is gone...you probably already know that.  Before he passed, I asked him to look in on you.  I guess that he regretted being such a bastard to you...he tried to communicate that to me in the month's leading up to his passing.  I doubt seriously that you two are in the same place, however...oil & water, you two were!

Thanks for the 52 years I've had so far.  Every once in awhile, I look over at Laura and tell her I miss you...she misses you too...even though you two didn't always get along.

Popoki is with you now too...bet you are happy.  I would look into that cat's eyes and swear you were looking back at me!  lol.

Still fixing up the house a bit at a time.  We all miss you a lot.  See you soon, dear.

Love,

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home